Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- Charging the headset
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Signing in with your HTC Account
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Downloading free titles on the headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Launching and closing a VR title
Getting the most out of your headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Pairing controllers
- Hand tracking
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Inserting a storage card
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling content
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- My headset keeps forgetting my boundary. What can I do?
- What can I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How can I prevent blurriness or dizziness?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Why do I see "Boundary lost" during room setup?
- How do I prepare the headset before returning it for repair?
- How do I reassemble the headset after repair?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
- How do I show my streaming video on the VIVE Video playlist?
How do I show my streaming video on the VIVE Video playlist?
Follow these steps to show your videos on the playlist.
On your computer, create your playlist JSON file.
"title" Name of the remote video. "type"
- "SINGLE": Indicates it's pointing to a single video.
- "BUNDLE": Indicates it's pointing to a playlist (another JSON file playlist).
"url" Link to the remote video. The link can be https, HLS, DASH, or rtsp. We recommend using HLS (.m3u8).
Supported video formats: MP4, HLS (.m3u8), MPEG-DASH (mpd), or rtsp
If you don’t know how to create a JSON file, click here to download the above sample that you can edit.
- Save the JSON file using this file name: streaming_playlist.json.
- Connect the headset to your computer.
- Put on your headset.
- In the Choose USB mode dialog box, select File transfer.
- Take off your headset.
- On your computer, open a file management app such as File Explorer. Access your headset by clicking VIVE Focus 3 > Internal shared storage.
- From the root folder of the internal storage, create this folder: com.vive.business.video/files.
- Open com.vive.business.video/files, and then copy streaming_playlist.json to the folder.