Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- Charging the headset
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Signing in with your HTC Account
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Downloading free titles on the headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Launching and closing a VR title
Getting the most out of your headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Pairing controllers
- Hand tracking
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Inserting a storage card
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling content
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- My headset keeps forgetting my boundary. What can I do?
- What can I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How can I prevent blurriness or dizziness?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Why do I see "Boundary lost" during room setup?
- How do I prepare the headset before returning it for repair?
- How do I reassemble the headset after repair?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
- How do I show my streaming video on the VIVE Video playlist?
Copying files between the headset and external storage
You can copy files between VIVE Focus 3 and external storage such as a storage card or USB storage device.
Here's how to copy screenshots and screen recordings from the headset to external storage:
Insert a storage card, USB storage device, or both.
- To find out how to insert a storage card, see Inserting a storage card.
- To use a USB storage device such as a thumb drive, connect it to the USB port on the right side of your headset.
- Put on your headset.
- Go to Settings > Storage > File browser.
- If you connected a USB storage device, you'll see the Found a USB storage dialog box. Select Open.
- Open the Captures folder.
- Press the Trigger while pointing at the Select button.
- Select each of the files that you want, or select all files.
- Select the Copy button.
When prompted, confirm the destination storage—storage card or USB drive—where to copy the files to.
Note: Files will be copied to the root folder of the external storage.
With the File browser, you can also copy files from external storage to the headset. Files can only be copied to the Downloads folder on the headset.