Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE Cosmos
VIVE Console app
Solutions and FAQs
- How do I set the audio output for VIVE Cosmos when I'm using it with VIVE Wireless Adapter?
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- I sometimes have connectivity, audio or display issues while using the VIVE Wireless Adapter with VIVE Cosmos. What should I do?
- Why can't VIVE Cosmos detect my USB device connected to the USB Type-C port?
Information and support
Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer
After installing the VIVE Console app on your computer, use it to pair VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer. This allows the VIVE Cosmos headset to wirelessly connect with your computer.
- From your computer, open the VIVE Console app.
- Click , and then click Settings > Wireless.
- Click the VIVE Wireless Adapter On/Off switch to toggle the setting on.
Connect the power bank and turn it on.
Connecting the power bank to
VIVE Wireless Adapter.
You'll see a slow blinking green light on the wireless adapter LED.
When you see a fast-blinking green light on the wireless adapter LED, press the Pair button on your wireless adapter.
When pairing is successful, the green light on the wireless adapter LED will stop blinking. You'll also see the signal strength indicator on the status bar of the VIVE Console app.