Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE Cosmos
VIVE Console app
Solutions and FAQs
- How do I set the audio output for VIVE Cosmos when I'm using it with VIVE Wireless Adapter?
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- I sometimes have connectivity, audio or display issues while using the VIVE Wireless Adapter with VIVE Cosmos. What should I do?
- Why can't VIVE Cosmos detect my USB device connected to the USB Type-C port?
Information and support
Attaching the thin velcro pad
Attach the thin velcro pad from the VIVE Cosmos Wireless Adapter Attachment Kit to the headset strap.
At the rear end of the headset strap, insert the hooks on the buckle into the holes on the thin velcro pad.
Make sure the thin velcro pad is flush against the headset strap. Press to adhere.
Hook the headset strap with the attached thin velcro pad into the top two slots in the center of the headset band.
Hold the headset strap against the headset band so that it stays in place. Then with your other hand, gently pull up on the headset strap to lock it into place.
To reattach the back pad, align the tabs (the printed arrow marker should point up) with the corresponding slots on the headset band. Then press firmly along the back pad to lock it in place.
Important: Make sure to minimize the gap between the back pad and the headset band.