VIVE Wireless Adapter (VIVE/VIVE Pro)
VIVE Wireless app
Solutions and FAQs
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Why am I not receiving phone notifications in my headset?
- Why can't I update or configure my base stations wirelessly in the SteamVR app?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- Having problems with your headset?
- When my computer connects to my headset through the VIVE Wireless Adapter, why does the SteamVR app take a long time to work properly?
Information and support
Inside the box
The package comes with the VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE™ and accessories. If you have the VIVE Pro headset, you need to purchase an additional package: Wireless Adapter Attachment Kit.
VIVE Wireless Adapter package (for VIVE)
You can also find documentation in the box, such as the Safety and regulatory guide and warranty card.
Wireless Adapter Attachment Kit (for VIVE Pro)